Before you commit to an auto title loan, find out exactly how much your monthly payments will be. Don’t waste time running around to different title loan companies. Our online title loan calculator will show you exactly how much your monthly payments will be in both interest and principle. Want to talk with an experienced loan officer about what your title loan interest rate may be? Call 888-575-5150 for an instant, no obligations quote.
Try our title loan calculator in 4 easy steps:
We want you to know exactly how much your monthly title loan payments will be. The goal is to find an affordable monthly payment that works with your budget. The way the title loan calculator online works is easy, simply:
- Put in the loan amount that you are looking for as a customer.
- (Remember to be reasonable with the amount you are looking to receive and always keep in mind that title loans are meant to be ‘shorter term’ loans. Title loans can range from as little as a few hundred dollars, to tens of thousands of dollars, depending on the vehicle and customer’s income.
- Enter the number of months you wish to have the title loan out.
- Title loans typically range anywhere from 6 months to 24 months. The larger the title loan amount is for, the more months the customer can chose to pay the loan back in. (Remember, the quicker you pay off the title loan the better, as many title loan companies offer no pre-payment penalties.)
- Enter the annual interest rate that you were quoted for your auto title loan.
- Annual interest rates for title loans can range anywhere from 36% to upwards of 150% when applying for an auto title loan. Interest rates vary based how much the customer is looking to borrow and how much the vehicle is estimated to be worth.
- The payment method option can remain the same. This is when you will be making your first payment, typically 30 days after your loan is received. This is why it is called ‘end-of-period’.
- Hit calculate.
- You will now be shown your monthly payment, the total amount of interest that you will be paying over the course of the title loan. Remember that title loans are meant to be paid off sooner rather than later, so if you pay off the loan early, you save on interest! Make sure you can afford the monthly payments so you can pay it off and save money on interest.
Title Loan Calculator Features
Not only does the title loan calculator help you easily find your monthly title loan payment, it also has other amazing features:
- The ‘Payment Schedule’ feature that breaks down your payment schedule and shows exactly how your title loan payments would be broken down, month by month.
- The ‘Charts’ feature, that shows the exact amount of principle, interest, and total payments that will be made year after year until the loan is finished being paid off.
Call 888-575-5150 for an instant quote.
The Benefits of using our Online Title Loan Calculator
- Lets you know your exact monthly payments before you fully commit to a title loan.
- Decide the loan amount and how many months works best for your repayment period.
- Shows exactly how much of your monthly payment goes towards the title loan interest and title loan principle.
- Our title loan calculator online shows you exactly how much you will be paying in 4 simple steps.
- Allows you to compare various title loan quotes, interest rates, and different loan lengths.
Know before you commit.
An online title loan calculator is great for customer’s who are looking to find out exactly how much of their monthly payment is going towards the title loan interest and principle. Many online title loan companies will only lend the customer funds if they are able to show the ability to afford the monthly minimum payment. Being able to afford the monthly payment is extremely important, as you are using your vehicle as collateral. Picking a loan amount and a monthly payment that fits within your budget will ensure that you are able to make your title loan payments on time.
How long is a title loan?
Title loans can range anywhere from 6 to 36 months, depending on how large the loan amount is. Title loan companies are required to verify that you have the ability to repay the loan. This means that even if your vehicle qualifies for say, $9,000, you might only qualify for a title loan of $6,000 because of the monthly payments. Title loan companies look at your income from the previous months to determine how much of a monthly payment you can afford.
How much is my vehicle worth with a title loan?
Title loan companies have different methods of determining how much a vehicle is worth. First, they look at the vehicle’s year, make, model, and mileage. Some companies only lend money on vehicles that are less than 15 years old, or are under a certain mileage. If you have questions on whether or not your vehicle will qualify, you can have a no obligations quote in seconds. Plug in the loan amount to our title loan calculator to see exactly how much monthly payments would be.
Advantages of car title loans
Title loans are great for customers who only need the loan for a short term, or they are in an emergency. They can be completed within as little as a few hours, meaning it is one of the quickest ways to get funds. Car title loans are also great for customers who do not have good credit. For a title loan, you are required to use the vehicle for collateral, so the amount of loan is determined by what type of vehicle they have. Many lenders will do no credit check title loans, meaning that you do not have to worry about being qualified. As long as your vehicle holds equity, you should be able to find a lender. The customer keeps their vehicle while they have the title loan out. This is a great alternative to pawning items.
How much can I get with a title loan?
The amount you are able to receive from an auto title pawn depends on many different factors, but most importantly the type of vehicle you have, the mileage and year, as well as the borrower’s income amount. The title loan company has to determine that you make enough income to be able to at least pay the monthly payments for the loan, so the more money you make, the higher the auto title loan can typically go.
What is the interest rate on a title loan?
The interest rate on a title pawn or title loan is dependent on many factors, such as the customer’s income, the vehicle year, make and model, and the amount of the loan that the customer is requesting. Many title loan companies will offer no credit check title loans, but it all depends on how much you are looking to borrow. If you are looking to borrow above $10,000, most title loan companies will require a credit check before receiving the funds. The customer’s credit may have a factor in the interest rate in this scenario. Many title loan companies offer no credit check title loans for lower loan amounts.
Can I get a title loan with no bank account?
It depends on the lender on whether or not you can receive a title loan with no active bank account. Some lenders require that you have an active bank account because they deposit the funds directly into your account, while others are able to send you a money order or give you cash in hand.